1. Why are you so cheap?
We source items in bulk from overseas suppliers, then ship them from an overseas location on demand, directly to you. This cuts costs as we don't have to pay expensive customs fees on one large bulk delivery, instead it is lots of little ones. We're not paying ridiculous US rental prices to hold items in, so can pass those savings on to you.
2. Where are your factories located?
Our final production factories are located in various parts of China. Our ties are made in Eastern China - Shengzhou, cufflinks and tie clips in Eastern China - Jiangsu. All of our raw material is sourced from Biella - Italy and Gujurat - India.
3. I ordered the wrong color/size/style can I change it?
Sure. Let us know as soon as possible in a note on your purchase and we can change it right away if it has yet to shipped. After it has shipped, there is nothing we can do.
4. I ordered a week ago, my delivery hasn't arrived?
Our setup is such that items have to be dispatched from an overseas location to your home. This process often takes between 5 and 20 business days. We will update you with a tracking number on request so you can gain a better idea of when your item will arrive. If you have any queries please ask us via e-mail. If your item is lost or damaged, we will replace or provide credit for your purchase.
5. What if I need my order fast? Can I pay for expedited shipping?
Yes. We aren’t the most patient when we want something either so we’re happy to get your order to you faster. That’s why we provide Fedex IE so your purchase can get to you ASAP (4 to 6 business days). That will cost you extra $50.
6. My order has been sent, why don't I see the tracking info?
Your order has been sent, but sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for tracking info to show up in the USPS tracking system
7. How can I pay?
We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding AMEX)
8. Do you ship in all countries?
We ship to all countries, all over the world.
9. I made a large order but not all the items have arrived yet?
We ship items out in small groups so that you don't get stung at customs, and also as to avoid you waiting for items that may take a little longer. Rest assured, all your items will arrive!
10. How do I know my payment is secure?
We use Braintree (www.braintreegateway.com) and PayPal (www.paypal.com) the world's biggest secure payment providers for all our transactions due to the superior buyer protection they afford.
11. Why is my payment not being accepted?
A very small percentage of cards are not compatible with PayPal's technology, so you will need to check out using a Guest account at the checkout or select an alternative form of payment.
We spoke to PayPal about why certain cards might not be accepted and these are some of the reasons why:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal's system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.